Optimize your divergent flows and increase your efficiency at the same time
Cutting pattern optimization is no longer enough. The rapid changes you face every day require the digitization and optimization of every single step in sawmill-specific production processes. TimberTec is your partner on the way to the future.
The future of sawmills is digital
With ever-increasing raw material and production costs, planning and optimizing the unique, divergent operations of a sawmill are critical With more than 20 years of experience in the timber industry, we have developed a deep understanding of these very specialized processes. TiCom (Timber Commerce) has therefore been developed from the ground up to precisely meet the unique needs of sawmill production.
By digitizing your production with TiCom, you can use the enormous advantages of seamless data processing and optimize your processes on multiple levels. Easy integration also allows you to keep track of your entire production while providing outstanding customer service.
One professional sawmill ERP system covering the entire process
The TiCom version for sawmills includes all modules that enable optimized and digital workflows: intelligent box and pile management for raw material and efficient cutting pattern optimization. In addition, the handling of production orders for sawing lines, drying kilns and planning lines including pre- and post-calculation as well as smart stock management via packages with ID code.
- OLAP Cube
- MS Power BI connection
- Office integration
- Purchase by dimensions and other criteria
- Stock management before and after log yard
- Interface to multiple measurement equipment
- Planning of truck and sorting capacity
- Efficient processes for high volumes
- Created for diverging flows (Inverse BOM)
- Cutting pattern optimization
- Full process optimization
- Integration with sawmill, kiln dryer, planning and other steps
- Pre- and post-calculation
- Connected to Purchasing and Sales
- Packet management with unique code per package
- QR-code based system
- Different lengths, dimensions, and products in a pack possible
- Lifecycle documented for each package in the system
- Management of customer-controlled stock
- Stock, locations, and places per pack
- Sales order with all timber-specific parameters
- Product-structure without length typically
- Sales split option by load, delivery date or production facility
- Regeneration in the stock
- Handover of sales orders to production
- Pre-load picking lists
- Delivery notes with volumes outside of the packages
- Proforma invoice for customs
- Invoices compressed for export
- Direct connection to production modules
- 6 timber-specific dimension chains
- Open for every accounting system
- EDI (Electronic data interchange)
- Direct connection to production data / sales data
- Truck & vessel planning
- Quicker creation of freight documents (bill of lading, CMR, loading list etc.)
- Connection to transport management platform (Transporeon)
- Graphical truck load planning
- Optimized loading support from mobile devices (Intrascan)
- Actual transport costs recorded for post calculation
- Master data for production, like saw-line, kiln drying
- Cost structure for calculation of margins
- Shift calendar per production unit
- Logs and piles setup at the log yard
- Product tree (inverted BOM)
How about a demo or a personal consultation?
We are here to answer your questions. Would you like more information about TiCom without obligation? Or do you still have questions about our industry solutions? Talk to our product and industry specialists!
You are also welcome to make an appointment with our service team if you are interested in a product demo.
We focus exclusively on the timber industry
Everyone on our team is an expert in the timber and software industry. This leads to a high level of understanding for you, your employees, and your company in particular. Learn more about best practice examples, managed services and what our team can do for your business.
Timber Commerce will support both Holmen's sawmills and wood processing plants, including glulam and CLT production facilities in Sweden. TimberTec's solution offers unique planning and optimization capabilities developed in collaboration with leading universities, enabling Holmen to maintain its lead in these critical production areas.